What you need to know about our classes first!
- We keep our classes small to ensure that you get the most out of them (no more than 20 ladies)
- Our pregnancy classes are tailor made to address your physical needs as they change week by week
- There is ample parking surrounding our studio as we are next to the Co-Op on Eccelsall Road
- You can try your first pregnancy yoga class for free and see what you think
- We offer different types of class passes and prices to suit your individual needs
We understand Mum’s to be as we are mum’s ourselves!
When mum’s-to-be practice yoga they generally find that they become healthier, in body, mind and outlook.
The body becomes more flexible, which enables you to better adapt to various positions that you may adopt when in labour, as well as using the natural ligaments elasticity, which in turn can help to reduce pain in the labour.
Preparing for the birth:
Yoga helps to prepare mothers for their babies births – it encourages breath and body awareness, as we talk about the birth and labour, it helps to minimize birth concerns, teaches women to adapt to the wonderful changes that their bodies are going to go through and vitally, puts you in contact with other mums-to-be so you know that you are not alone.
Meet other mums to be:
All classes are small, so that you get to know each other well and, in some cases, make life-long friends. The classes are light-hearted and enjoyable. We make everyone very welcome! It is now recognised that yoga is an ideal exercise for expectant mothers and has the backing of midwives and doctors as a recommended way to keep both fit and mobile.
Give it a try!
If you haven’t tried yoga before then doing so during your pregnancy will be a revelation! The use of yogic techniques can help women through their pregnancy with minimal discomfort, helping with the birth itself and beyond.