Our blend of baby yoga & massage sit side by side as complementary practices.
These classes offer quality physical stimulation to the baby via touch, holding, flowing movements, encouraged relaxation, praise and the voice. Our classes help carers to learn structured play time with their babies and provide valuable networking time, including a free drink and snacks, with those in the same position as themselves.
What you need to know about our classes first!
- We keep our classes small to ensure that you get the most out of them (no more than 20 ladies & babies)
- Our baby yoga classes are tailor made to address the general issues that babies have as they grow. We are able to accommodate babies needs across all pre-crawling ages and adapt the moves according to their developmental stage
- There is ample parking surrounding our studio as we are next to the Co-Op on Eccelsall Road
- You can try your first baby yoga class for free and see what you think
- We offer different types of class passes and prices to suit your individual needs