LES MILLS GRIT™ Cardio is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increase speed and maximize calorie burn. This workout uses a variety of body weight exercises and provides the challenge and intensity you need to get results fast. LES MILLS GRIT™ Cardio takes HIIT and combines it with powerful music and inspirational coaches who will be down on the floor with you, motivating you to go harder to get fit, fast.
These classes are intensive training sessions and anyone wanting to book onto them must comply with the following:
1. GRIT is a progression so is not advised to new members - it’s something to work towards.
2. Members need to be training regular consisting of 2 - 3 x 45mins cardio sessions that are interval based plus at least one weight/strength session before participating in GRIT sessions.
3. Attendance to Body Combat and/ Attack classes are also advised before they attend GRIT Cardio and GRIT Plyo.
4. Health, safety and technique are of the upmost importance in GRIT sessions, preparation and knowledge will avoid injury. Instructors may advice participants to attend further Les Mills classes before continuing on the GRIT journey.
5. Avoid weight training after GRIT e.g. doing a Bodypump class.
6. Participants should only do one GRIT session at a time it's not recommended that you participate in back to back sessions.
7. There are strict participate maximum numbers 15 participants to 1 instructor. If team taught there should be no more than 25 participants in a class.