Stretching is as important as the work out.
During work & sport, the muscles contract repetitively, this causes the muscles to "shorten"/stiffen over time.
Other factors like stress, injury ... can cause muscles to become tight.
This will result in a reduced range of motion [performance too], possible aches and pains, plus a higher chance to injuries.
The aim of this class is to:
- Rebalance the flexibility of your body's muscles.
- Tune your body and mind.
- Working to give you a good posture.
Three points making this class different to others:
- Achievable & not strenuous stretches for everyone to practice.
- Feel & fully obtain the effect of stretches.
- Orientated to a better good posture with a weekly practice.
This is The real Stretching class! Safe & efficient. A complete body stretching session & always varied routines.
Relaxing each of your muscles one by one, engaging a better control on each one of them.
During the session, you will find how each stretch works the best for you. Everyone is welcome, whether your flexibility fitness is beginner, advanced or intermediate.
The end result: having relieved tension in every muscle, will give you a great feeling of relaxation, with Greater mobility & control. Enhance your well being!
Here are some other benefits to this group session:
- Efficient and safe stretches for everyone.
- Great for injury rehab after physio.
- Reduce risks of ongoing injuries.
- Improve muscle gain & muscle definition.
- Reduce post work out muscle pain.
- Regain your optimal flexibility fitness.
- Ideal to gain muscle control & performance.
Booking is required for this class.