Who are we?
National Circus School Paris (ENACR) graduate, globe-trotting hand to hand specialist Gabrielle Parker balances her time on her hands between international performance and running workshops and classes all over the UK. An acro flyer, sports therapist, professional handstand coach and teacher (of teachers) Gabby is also the Founder of Bristol Handstands.
We’ve created a formula to make handbalance accessible for everyone to learn. Tried and tested techniques from years of experience and the best teachers from all over the world, we’ve created a safe and efficient training practice for developing an intricate acrobatic skill like handbalance.
What to expect in a class
* Correct technique, alignment, consistency and balance
* Specific strength, control and endurance
* Basic shapes, levers, lifts, presses and isolations * Elbow stands, headstands, contortion/figure handstands
* 1 arm progressions (intermediate only)
* All round performance flexibility training including static, dynamic, active, ballistic etc
* Injury prevention
SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS